1. Can I build a house on this land?
2. Is there a time limit as to when I have to build?
3. What are the closing costs?
4. Is there a balloon payment with this financing?
5. Is land perked for septic?
6. I assume this property is free and clear and has been surveyed and staked?
7. Is there access to my land by road?
8. Are there maps of the property?
9. How many Square Feet are in an Acre?
10. How big is an acre in Metric Measure?
11. How am I protected with my purchase?
12. Why is a Warranty Deed better than a Grant Deed?
Can I build a house on this land?
All the land offered on myeranch.com is Residential land unless specifically noted as Commercial.
Is there a time limit as to when I have to build?
You can build anytime or you do not have to build at all.
What are the closing costs?
There are no closing costs to the buyer.
Is land perked for septic?
The sanition treatment installer handles that phase of the installation since there are currently several options. Systems are priced from $1000.00 on up.
I assume this property is free and clear and has been surveyed and staked?
The land is surveyed and staked as a subdivision or a registered land parcel in order for it to be sold. When the land is fully paid for the buyer will receive a Warranty Deed free of encumbrances.
If the land is in an undeveloped subdivision the roads may not be cut in but you can go to the land to plan for future construction. Roads are scraped and maintained in any subdivision where there are homes and registered lots. Some areas are serviced by County Roads accessible from a nearby highway. Some intra subdivision roads may be maintained by the Property Owners Association.
Are there maps of the property?
1 Acre = 43,560 Sq. Ft.
How am I protected with my purchase?
Hawaiian Arizona Corporation has hundreds of satisfied customers. Until our auctions on eBay, as well as other premier auction sites, and the establishing of our website http://myEranch.com in the fall of 1999, sales were made exclusively through licensed real estate brokers and their agents. When you have completed your payments you will receive a Warranty Deed free and clear of all encumbrances. Optional escrow service is available at buyers cost.