1 ACRE LOT ONLY $8,900.00
Cochise County is encircled by majestic mountain ranges. The Sulphur Springs valley boasts an agricultural and western-adventure lifestyle with all the comforts of a much larger community.
Weather is great! Winter temperatures rarely get below 60 °F (17 °c) and the average summer temperature 75 °f (24 °c).
Outdoor activities are year round. The area is great for golf, hiking, horseback riding and biking plus swimming, tennis and historic western towns to explore.
· Sunsites is a one hour drive from Tucson.
· Located at 4,200 feet (1,280 m) elevation in clean, clear air.
· A residential community in the historic old west.
· Local wineries and farms famous for pistachios, apples and ranching
· Near Cochise Stronghold and the Coronado National Forest.
· Sunsites has a championship 18 hole golf course, shopping, library, restaurants, six churches, fire station, post office, and medical facilities just minutes away.
The full purchase price of this lot is $8,900.00. Your down payment will be deducted from the purchase price. The balance is financed by Seller at 9% interest. There is an initial $129.00 documentation fee that covers the buyer total costs for closing, etc. You may pay more or pay off at any time without penalty.
PROPERTY TAXES: Annual Property Taxes are approximately $50.00
PROPERTY OWNER ASSOCIATION DUES: N/A
UTILITIES: Buyer to Install Power: Solar/Generator/Alternate Energy; Water: Well; Sewer: Septic; Phone: In Area
CASH PRICE: MAKE OFFER
Lot 1-125-13 – Eastland Street
Pearce, Cochise County